Excel Recruiting Services, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA and has been helping domestic and international companies find experienced Technical Sales and Field Service Technicians since 2002.
What makes us Different?
- High professional, ethical and moral standards; are the keystones to our business model. We build long-term partnerships with our clients and earn future business with each quality placement
- All Searches are confidential; to minimize your competitive exposure and internal moral issues
- Clients are small to mid-size domestic and international companies in various industries
- Client-Driven; we never forget who pays the fee and treat each search as though we were the client
- Results-Oriented; committed to quality and timely placements
- A Client Manager is assigned to each search and is the single-point-of-contact for the client. The Client Manager is responsible and accountable for the success of that search
- Experienced, pro-active, industry savvy Search Consultants are the back-bone and heart-beat of our firm
- A proven process plus various recruiting tools & resources are utilized in the identification, pre-screening and qualification of candidates
- ERS candidates are never presented to multiple clients at the same time. Once a candidate has been presented he/she is no longer available for other opportunities until the original client makes a decision on that candidate
- We don’t waste your time with unqualified and uninterested candidates
- Personal Service 24/7. Client Managers are accessible 24 hours a day to help our clients meet their recruiting objectives
- Valued long-term relationships are key to our success and we never jeopardize relationships by using our clients for marketing purposes
Exceptional Talent must be Recruited
Before the internet, candidates had to create a resume, write a cover letter, address an envelope, lick and apply a stamp and mail. It was labor intensive and required some thought. Now they stack up hundreds of email addresses for their “mass blast” and in a few keystrokes their unqualified resume is cluttering your inbox. You provided the job board conduit, they fill it. You pour through a mountain or resumes and hundreds of emails, trying to identify a few candidates that may have the right profile.
To add insult to injury, the wrong candidates are calling in to ask how they stack up. They want to use your time to pitch their lack of qualifications.
Building and maintaining a talented staff is a top priority for every company. To compete in today’s environment, many companies are tapping the hidden market of candidates. In a recent survey on recruiting methods conducted by the Wall Street Journal, over 70% of managers polled said that using specialized Search Firms is the most effective way to find qualified candidates.
Managers and HR specialists are telling us that having a good search firm as a partner is essential. Chances are the best prospects – that could immediately contribute to your team –are employed. These candidates are the most difficult to attract through traditional passive advertising, because they are not checking job boards or reading ads. They need to be “tapped on the shoulder” and sold the opportunity. We provide candidates that would be unavailable to you, but for our efforts. Exceptional talent must be recruited.
ERS Search Consultants are selective in whom they represent. You will receive carefully screened candidates that are pre-qualified on skills, experience, chemistry, salary and willingness to relocate. No speculative resumes. We are pro-active in providing the hidden candidates that match your need and working with you through the entire process . . . until he or she accepts your offer.
Our Approach To Recruiting: Targeted and Select
- We start the search process by gaining a detailed understanding of your organization,
culture, industry, competitors, and the characteristics of the individual that will perform
best in the position you are attempting to fill.
- Next; we research where the person you want to hire is likely to be working today and
identify those candidates that are most likely to fit your unique profile. Our experienced Search Consultants utilize various recruiting tools and resources such as:
- Pro-active Direct Sourcing into Companies
- ERS, Inc. Proprietary Candidate Database
- Candidate/Client Networking & Referrals
- Internet Searches and Job Postings
- Industry Trade Shows
- Candidate are contacted and screened (using a proven two-stage interview process) against your requirements
- When we identify a candidate that fits your requirements, we email you a written Candidate Profile and the candidate’s resume for your review. Additional information is provided via phone conversations and email correspondence, as needed, to determine your interest in the candidate
- We help coordinate phone and/or in-person interviews, provide valuable candidate interview feedback, complete reference checks as requested and assist with employment negotiations
- Guidance and assistance is provided to candidates on proper resignation procedures
Benefits of Partnering with ERS, Inc.
Saves Time & Money< />
- Short Term: Frees up your internal recruiting and management resources to focus on other ”needs of the business” issues and/or projects and minimizes loss sales in an uncovered and unprotected territory from your competitors. Plus; minimizes potential employee moral problems
- Long Term: Increases employee retention by hiring the ”right” employees for your opportunities and organizational environment thereby resulting in associated savings in recruiting, relocation, training, “ramp-up" time, loss of sales and competitive losses due to uncovered territories